Adoption fees vary on all animals and we have adoptions specials from time to time. Please speak with your adoption counselor to find out the specific fee on the animal you wish to adopt. The fees listed are our normal fees. All fees start at the amounts listed. Most fees do NOT cover the cost of medical treatment and every day care. All fees listed are the starting fees. Our adoption fees vary based on the needs of the animal.
*Fees subject to change without notice.
If you have any questions, please call and leave a message for a staff member to call you back. You can also stop by the shelter during open hours and speak with a staff member, send us an email, or message us on any of our social media accounts.
What is covered under the adoption fee?
- Dogs/Puppies: spay/neuter, age appropriate vaccines, deworming, flea treatment, microchip, and heartworm test (adult dogs). If the dog/puppy came to us with medical issues, treatment was done. We still do NOT guarantee health or behavior.
- Cats/Kittens: spay/neuter, age appropriate vaccines, deworming, flea treatment, and microchip. The same applies to cats/kittens, if they came to us with known medical issues, we do cover the treatment. We still do NOT guarantee health or behavior.
Other important information
- All dogs must leave on a leash and collar and all cats must leave in a carrier. These items can be purchased at the shelter or you may bring your own.
- We offer a wide variety of leashes, collars, Harness, and much more.
- Cats carriers are available for $9.50
- Other items that you will need during the adoption Process include: Valid ID or Driver’s License with current address. If your license does not have your current address, please bring current utility bill in your name or in spouse’s name.